Saturday, May 24, 2014

Another good day off!

The day started slowly with a productive workout and yoga session.  Then I ventured out to Bent Creek for a bike ride, which always excites Abby.  It was one of those rides where the climbing felt great and the descent even better!  Putting my new brakes to use in ways that changed my riding style.  Faster descending, one finger braking, crazy cornering and big air!  After my ride we spent some time on the front porch enjoying the beautiful day with Mom and Teddy. Then off to deliver Buddy the chicken to Jan.  For dinner we went downtown to Creperie Bouchon.   Ooh yummy!  Then walked around Asheville gawking at the tourists and fun times in the city.  Just wish I had another day of fun in store instead of working today!

No comments:

Post a Comment