Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Nothing to Complain About!


Driving through Atlanta in rush hour traffic; what a pain, right?  Avoided the interstate;  parking lot!  Making our way downtown towards the Sheraton inch by inch we passed through a depressed looking area.  On the side of the road there were several people sleeping amongst their possessions.   This week Atlanta is experiencing record cold weather and these poor souls are sleeping on the ground next to the road; right across from condominiums where rich celebrities live.  Yes, I am aware this happens every day in every city.  No, it is not the first time I have witnessed the sad sight of the homeless.  But today it made me think of how trivial my problems can be in comparison to sleeping on the side of the road in the freezing cold weather!   I might print and frame this photo and hang it in my hallway as a daily reminder of all the blessings and goodness I have in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment