Friday, February 21, 2014

Cats!


They do the darndest things right?  I did not grow up with cats and never really considered myself a cat person.  After living with cats that belong to my roommates I slowly began to like cats; understanding them is a whole another story.  When Megan and I were renting I promised her we would get a cat when we bought our first house.  Shortly after we moved in we rescued our first cat together, Sage.  She was a great cat... A hiking cat.  Unfortunately she disappeared.   One year later we rescued two more cats, well kittens, brother and sister.   We named the orange fuzzy boy Oliver, which went well with his sister Twix.  They are big fuzzy Maine Coone mixes.  He is lazy and loving and she is fast and twitchy.  I'm learning, but i think more important is the cats learned to tolerate my inability not to treat them a little like dogs. 
We have tons of pictures of Oliver, but Twix is hard to photograph.   He is always liking himself... see!

No comments:

Post a Comment