Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Relax! Have a Homebrew!


Currently I am studying the nuances of brewing and just learned that drinking beer depletes B complex vitamins from the body and that the sediment at the bottom of the bottle and homebrew itself is full of B complex vitamins.  What a wonderful coincidence!   

Just the other day, while working on the latest bike, I opened and drank my first bottle of beer I brewed myself right here at home!  And right now I am drinking from bottle number 4; this time I drank the nourishing vitamins from the bottle before rinsing.  How does it all taste you wonder?  Well it tastes very much like beer!  Yummy beer!  All made and bottled right here in my own home!  I compare my Pisgah Ascent Imperial IPA to RJ Rockers Bell Ringer... Both good stuff!

Thursday I am going to share my beer at homebrew night at hops and vines.   A place to share and taste others homebrew and talk about homebrewing! Hopefully my beer will be approved!   I will then make a selection for my next brew... maybe a brown ale!
My first personal homebrew!  And from a Bell Ringer Bottle!

No comments:

Post a Comment