Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Proven wrong!


Lately I have been disgruntled with the mountain bike industry. Six years ago I purchased a high quality Trek Fuel Mountain Bike and since then I feel that there have been no major improvements for the cyclist!  For the past five years the bike industry has been shoving preferential crap down our throats as the next best thing.  Really? A change in wheel size is going to revolutionize the bike? A choice between three, two, or one chainrings in the front is going to make me feel like superman? Or is the automatic seat post dropper going to save my life? Come on! What am I a fool to spend thousands of dollars for this new technology?
But today I saw a post that changed my mind!


This is something I want to try.  And it doesn't require buying a whole new bike!

No comments:

Post a Comment